D24265: support global edit mode

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 10:35:28 BST 2019

mart added a comment.

  In D24265#543873 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24265#543873>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I would tend to agree. If we feel that it's too difficult to exit this mode, maybe we should make it more obvious, like changing the X button in the toolbox to a toolbutton with the "finish editing" text.

  The x is well obvious enough without cluttering with even more long text, but I do like to just start using an application (which means: my locus of attention is not on the shell anymore) and not have a stray mode there tough which i can forget about it being active, maybe the window has even been maximized, making it easier to forget about it even (Air France Flight 447)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop