D24503: Integrate the normal keyboard layout switcher

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 8 16:41:12 BST 2019

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This deprecates the SNI from KWin in favour of this plasmoid that will
  allow doing the same as well as managing the different IME tech we
  support.

  This also changes the default panel layout to include kimpanel since it
  will be useful in any language.

  Related to D12069 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12069> and D14796 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14796>

TEST PLAN
  I can switch between catalan and american keyboard, if ibus
  is running I can do the same but through ibus.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/kimpanel/package/contents/ui/StatusIcon.qml
  applets/kimpanel/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.defaultPanel/contents/layout.js