D24500: Be more explicit about action property types

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 8 14:56:24 BST 2019

ahiemstra created this revision.
ahiemstra added a reviewer: Kirigami.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
ahiemstra requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Now that Kirigami.Action is a Controls.Action, we can be more explicit
  about using the Action type where we store it as a property. This adds a
  bit of type safety and additionally allows binding of the action's
  properties in more cases.

TEST PLAN
  Run kirigami2gallery, see that things that use actions still work correctly.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  explicit_action

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/Action.qml
  src/controls/private/ActionsMenu.qml
  src/controls/private/PrivateActionToolButton.qml