D24454: Include an emoji picker

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 8 11:52:23 BST 2019

apol marked an inline comment as done.
apol added a comment.

  In D24454#543560 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24454#543560>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > From my POV, +1, though it would be worth outlining your longer term plans after this initial step.
  >
  > Right now it doesn't really use the applet nor really do anything useful with IBUS, but I assume that's due to change.

  What I did was to implement an interface equivalent to `/usr/lib/ibus/ibus-ui-emojier` but with our tech and look & feel, so it can be summoned in a number of ways. I can consider integrating it tighter to the plasmoid, for now biggest asset ibus is offering is the emoji data and API (which is pretty good I'd say).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop