ddcutil in Plasma Powerdevil

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Thu Oct 3 15:07:33 BST 2019

I think we are generally backwards compatible to 3.5 or some such, so
you'll want to use the old call I guess.

FWIW, the more reliable and I think also more liked way of doing this
is to configure_file a header where you #cmakedefine WITH_DDCUTI e.g.
see plasma-workspace or plasma-desktop. That would of course also
eliminate the problem as a whole.