D5961: Adoption of KUserFeedback for Discover

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 2 18:01:53 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D5961#540961 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D5961#540961>, @apol wrote:

  > Discover is part of plasma and the information shared should be centrally configured.

  Then we need for the feedback KCM to mention Discover as a source of information that will be sent. Maybe this needs to be changed in KUserFeedback? Right now the explanatory text that comes from the framework only mentions System Settings). It's not obvious to users that Discover is a part of Plasma. So we need to make the connection obvious.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store