D25637: Port away from kglobalsettings

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 30 18:32:04 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This was there only to support notifying kdeinit4, which we no longer
  care about.

  For KF5 we should be sending the specific call to klauncher
  to reparse KProtocolManager, which in one case we seem to
  actually miss.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/componentchooser/componentchooserbrowser.cpp
  kcms/componentchooser/componentchooserterminal.cpp