D25581: [TabBar] Use window color instead of button color

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 29 17:20:09 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Yeah, the widget style version uses a lightened version of the window color for the active tab and the frame's background. Ideally we would do the same thing in the QQC2 desktop style. However this patch is enough to fix the bug in its current form so I think it can go in now, and we can investigate that in the next patch.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style