D25609: Port KSMServer's KCM to KConfigXT

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 29 10:46:04 GMT 2019

ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in kcmsmserver.cpp:203
> This patch renames this entry "default" to "emptySession"
>
> From what I can tell it won't matter for ksmserver itself as that only compares against the other two strings.
>
> But if  a user had this value set currently then opens the KCM afterwards, which value gets loaded?

Yes, several reasons for that change: default doesn't play well as an enum value, also it wasn't the default at all... since restoring the previous session is.
In our case, if there's "default" in the file, it will in practice fallback to restore previous session which I think is fine as a behavior.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop