D25592: handle action for custom shadow background hint

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 28 14:50:57 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Generally +1.

  Will approve once I've got through the applet change

INLINE COMMENTS

> ActionButton.qml:36
>
> -    opacity: action==undefined||action.enabled?1:0.6
> -
> -    Behavior on opacity {
> -        NumberAnimation {
> -            duration: units.longDuration
> -            easing.type: Easing.InOutQuad
> +    Layout.fillWidth: true
> +    implicitWidth: Math.min(buttonColumn.implicitWidth, units.gridUnit * 10) + leftPadding + rightPadding

I try and follow a rule to have a rule that all:

Layout.*
Anchors.*
width/x/y/height properties

Should be in the code of whoever creates the component, not in the component itself. (i.e ConfigOverlay) it makes things more portable

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop