D25540: Add default value for cursor theme

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 26 14:42:06 GMT 2019

gikari added a comment.

  Did I understand correctly, that in order to test this I need to:

  1. Apply not a default cursor theme (for example `Breeze_Snow`)
  2. Comment a `cursorTheme=Breeze_Snow` line in `~/.config/kcminput`
  3. Check that Gtk apps still using Breeze_Snow
  4. Log out and then log in again
  5. Check that Gtk apps are using `breeze_cursors` - the default cursors

  ?

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool