D25540: Add default value for cursor theme

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 26 07:54:37 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: gikari.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When using the default cursors, no `cursorTheme` entry is written into the config file, leading to it resetting GTK to use "Adwaita" cursors.

TEST PLAN
  Logged in and noticed my GTK cursor looked odd.
  Compiled.
  Haven't tested it yet as I need to log out but I'm sure it works :)

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool

AFFECTED FILES
  kded/configvalueprovider.cpp