D25509: [applets/Weather] Port config UI mostly to QQC2 and away from Plasma components

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 24 17:25:13 GMT 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: spstarr, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Everything is ported to QQC2 except for the TableView since there is no direct analogue
  in QQC2. The correct porting path is a ScrollView+ListView, but I can't do this right
  now since the search/weather station selection functionality is currently broken for me,
  making it impossible to test changes to the table.

TEST PLAN
  Everything that was working before still works now

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/weather/package/contents/ui/config/ConfigWeatherStation.qml
  applets/weather/package/contents/ui/config/WeatherStationPicker.qml
  applets/weather/package/contents/ui/config/WeatherStationPickerDialog.qml