D25486: [Greeter] Add a onSuspend() signal to Authenticator

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 23 13:46:15 GMT 2019

meven abandoned this revision.
meven added a comment.

  In D25486#566549 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25486#566549>, @broulik wrote:

  > Have you had a look at the libkworkspace2 stuff? It should have that signal in it and is ready to be made a qml import iirc

  I tried to find code that had this feature but missed it, thanks for pointing it out.
  So I guess `libkworkspace2 stuff` means `plasma-workspace/libkworkspace` + `plasma-workspace/components`
  This solution works only SessionManangements did not emit aboutToSuspend signal to users.

  I have updated D25487 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25487> to remove the need for this dependency.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker