D25278: [Baloo KCM] Mention the brand name "Baloo" in user-visible strings

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 14:24:46 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a subscriber: bruns.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > release announcements, and social media comments and postings

  Lets be careful about mixing up the users that we interact with vs our actually wider userbase who don't really care about or follow anything KDE. They just use it.

  Anyway, I'm not absolutely blocking this, but I do want to share history and previous discussions. I'm confident the old HIG said explicitly not to do this.

  I would like more people to weigh in especially  @bruns.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop