D25428: Improved support for desktop "Folder View"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 14:14:39 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks! However this does not work 100% for me with my laptop's touchscreen. Touch-and-drag works to move items, and touch-and-hold works to show the context menu, but I cannot open/launch any items. When I tap an item, it highlights, then briefly becomes selected, and then loses its selection status and goes back to just being highlighted.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop