D25379: WIP: Beginning of the work for Simplifying the Emoticon KCM

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 18 20:59:52 GMT 2019

tcanabrava created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
tcanabrava requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Before we port this to Qml we need to simplify the code
  it's currently monolithycal, and need to be split into at least
  two models and a few helper classes.

  Load Emoticon from the Models

  Problem: Something is *very* heavy. I think creating and
  destroying KEmoticons is not the best approach, I'll load
  everything and store in memory for next commit

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  kcm_emoticon