D25220: KCM Style : kcm state is handled by ManagedConfigModule, properties are bound to settings, making it a bit simpler.

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 15 07:06:05 GMT 2019

ervin accepted this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> crossi wrote in kcmstyle.cpp:245
> m_effectsDirty is checked line 291, to trigger or not a refresh of all applications.
>
> This check before save is now useless, since if we can save, it means a modification has occured, style or effects.

Not for this patch, but I still wonder if we could kill it. I think it'd be better to have it as a local variable whose value would be computed from the state of the relevant items in the settings object. This would remove the logic of maintaining an extra state exploited only in save(). Also "effectsDirty" is a weird name I think, it doesn't seem related to any concept of effects.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop