D24706: [RFC] Change button style

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 20:22:27 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D24706#553074 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24706#553074>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I do like how obvious it makes the selected button, but by doing this, it visually overwhelms and destroys the concept of the default button (which is supposed to be the most visually distinctive button). IMO it also interferes with the the checked and hover states IMO. For example, hovering over a focused button right now inverts its text color, which I don't like at all.

  Any comment on the above?

  I think we can change the background color on hover, but for focus, IMO we should try playing with outlines and see if we can make it work. When the background changes based on hover, focus, and also default button status, it's just too much, and it becomes hard to tell what's what IMO.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze