D24070: Don't use toolTipMainText to show info, rather use the second line

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 19:10:37 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Yes, when the battery is being charged, right after I unplug the cord. I have a feeling that there is something odd going on with the power subsystem on my computer, since sometimes it doesn't show the time remaining. Most of the time it looks correct, like this: F7763860: Screenshot_20191114_120955.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7763860>

  But the current code handles the non-ideal situation a bit more gracefully.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace