D24798: Migrate QQC1 to QQC2

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 10:46:22 GMT 2019

ahiemstra added a comment.

  In D24798#562333 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24798#562333>, @guoyunhe wrote:

  > Maybe the border of ScrollView is missing in breeze theme. I checked some other widgets, like network manager:
  >
  > F7762797: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7762797>
  >
  > It also miss the border in the connection list.

  QQC2 Dekstop Style ScrollView does something really wonky with its background, where it only creates one if it was not set, instead of just having a background that can be overridden. In addition, that background is hidden by default. To enable it, you will need to add `Component.onCompleted: background.visible = true` to your scrollview.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace