D25282: Ensure comments fetch for KNS starts on the right page

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 13 10:25:59 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For a while, we've not had reviews/comments showing up for KNS content,
  and ensures we initiate fetching from the correct page. It does not,
  however, ensure that the number of reviews is quite correct, as
  we will need to add support for replies in some way (even if it's
  only done as an indication that they exist)

TEST PLAN
  Without patch: Notice no reviews show up, except on very-reviewed items
  With patch: Notice reviews show up on all content that says it has some

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  start-fetching-kns-comments-from-the-right-page (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  libdiscover/backends/KNSBackend/KNSReviews.cpp