D25280: [Baloo KCM] Purge index when disabling indexing

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 13 10:07:57 GMT 2019

davidedmundson resigned from this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  In theory it's all just a cache of data elsewhere.

  The downside of this patch is that if a user temporarily disables the indexer, when it's re-enabled we're triggering an entire first scan reset of everything.

  If we did this patch, does the config value "first run" need resetting to true?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop