D24122: [GTK3] Generate Breeze Light assets

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 12 22:23:43 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I thought this patch results in a "Breeze light" theme becoming visible in the KCM. If so, that would seem to fulfill the request, unless I'm misunderstanding how the Breeze Dark and proposed Breeze Light themes work. If these themes don't have hardcoded colors (as opposed to theme-respecting colors), what's the difference between them and the "Breeze" theme?

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk