D25273: Enable selecting all installed color schemes in Cuttlefish

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 12 15:43:15 GMT 2019

davidre added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.cpp:130
> +    engine.rootContext()->setContextProperty("colorSchemes", colorSchemes);
> +    engine.load(QUrl::fromLocalFile(package.filePath("mainscript")));
> +

Moving the setting of the context properties before loading of the file fixes these being unavailable at the beginning. => Less errors on startup and we can select the the current color scheme on startup because the index isn't reset when the color scheme model becomes available.

REPOSITORY
  R118 Plasma SDK