D25220: KCM Style : kcm state is handled by ManagedConfigModule, properties are bound to settings, making it a bit simpler.

Cyril Rossi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 12 13:08:52 GMT 2019

crossi added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ervin wrote in kcmstyle.cpp:98
> Space before &, not after.

Will fix

> ervin wrote in kcmstyle.cpp:245
> AFAICT this is the only place where m_effectsDirty is read. So I think you can remove that flag altogether, which should bring further simplifications.

m_effectsDirty is checked line 291, to trigger or not a refresh of all applications.

This check before save is now useless, since if we can save, it means a modification has occured, style or effects.

> ervin wrote in kcmstyle.cpp:248
> Are you sure you need this m_previousStyle? I'd expect it to be exactly m_settings->widgetStyle().

m_model->selectedStyle() is bound to m_settings->widgetStyle() and vice versa, so I need to save previous state to allow a rollback.
I should have used m_settings->widgetStyle() here and after for consistency.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop