KScreen/libkscreen commit message policies

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:41:18 GMT 2019

Hi,

I just pushed commit message policies to KScreen [1] and libkscreen
[2] (linked below from GitHub so they can be read with Markdown
formatted).

I intend to revert in the future all manual commits to KScreen and
libkscreen deliberately ignoring the policies. Here "manual" means
here that I won't revert commits based on a script that are regularly
pushed to many repositories (like release number changes) or
automatically named merge commits.

If you have questions or other comments you can also reach me on IRC
#plasma, romangg.

Thanks,
Roman

[1] https://github.com/KDE/kscreen/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md