D25018: Move ACPI battery information from /proc/acpi to /sys

José JORGE noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 11 19:24:25 GMT 2019

jjorge marked an inline comment as done.
jjorge added a comment.

  > Are states > 100 or < 0 really well defined? Is it save to assume that a state > 100 can be associated with 100?

  Yes : this is a percentage. States out of this value are bad hardware : I have a travel battery which shows crazy values along time, from 0,001Wh capacity till 901Wh (Real capacity is near 45Wh).

  > This should maybe be a part of a separate patch as it seems unrelated.

  You're right, this is already in master, I have badly also selected this commit in my patch.

REPOSITORY
  R106 KSysguard

BRANCH
  acpi-move-battery-to-sysfs