D25252: Fix binding loop in lockscreen media controls

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 11 10:06:43 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When we load and position the Image the height is constrained, the width
  is not. The image fillMode is set as  PreserveAspectFit so the width
  will adjust to fit the aspect ratio,

  Therefore we only want to set a fixed height on the sourceSize, it will
  automatically match the resultant width.

  BUG: 413087

TEST PLAN
  I was unable to reproduce the state.
  Patch is based on reading the code and docs

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/lockscreen/MediaControls.qml