D25227: Document Kirigami.Theme Better

Matthew Scheirer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 9 03:53:10 GMT 2019

zanny created this revision.
zanny added a project: Documentation.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
zanny requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Working on a tertiary project I ran into how Kirigami.Theme has depreciated colors that aren't documented as such on the apidox. The current discoverability of this is functionally is that a user would browse the docs to Theme from the index, start using depreciated colors, get warnings, and only then discover that Kirigami.Theme is attached - probably via [[ https://notmart.org/blog/2017/10/kirigami-and-color-palettes/ | this blog post  ]]by @mart .

  This adds a blurb describing how the property is attached and one should refer to and use PlatformTheme for contemporary color management.

  There might be a bug here, though -"Remarks: This component is a singleton" is duplicated when I build this locally and it runs on to the first paragraph. Not sure if its just a quirk in my apidox builder setup.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/Theme.qml