D25150: [Icon View] Don't use dialog-warning emblem on icon when KCM requires authentication

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 4 23:33:37 GMT 2019

filipf created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
filipf requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Icon view currently sets a dialog-warning emblem on the sidebar icons for KCMs that require root authentication (SDDM, KDE Wallet).

  This overlay is both confusing and unecessary given that we already spell it out in big letters in the KCM header that we'll be asking for authentication.

  This patch removes the icon overlay.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH