D24068: docs: add contributing guide

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 4 12:05:26 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  README is really good.

  Did you email kde-devel about this commit policy? I thought you did, but I can't find it.
  As someone who regularly commits across many many repos if every maintainer enforced their own thing I would really struggle.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CONTRIBUTING.md:68
> +[angular-revert]: https://github.com/angular/angular/blob/3cf2005a936bec2058610b0786dd0671dae3d358/CONTRIBUTING.md#revert
> +[angular-subject]: https://github.com/angular/angular/blob/3cf2005a936bec2058610b0786dd0671dae3d358/CONTRIBUTING.md#subject
> +[bugzilla]: https://bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=KScreen

What's a BREAKING CHANGE in relation to a UI?

configs breaking and being unusable or just a button having new text?

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen