D25121: update panel shadows when background hints are changed

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 2 17:02:22 GMT 2019

mvourlakos created this revision.
mvourlakos added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
mvourlakos requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  --when the containment background hints are updated then the
  panel shadows should be also. In case the background hints
  point to NoBackground the panel shadows should be removed
  and in case they point to DefaultBackground they should be
  drawn again
  --PanelShadows::removeWindow has no place in updateEnabledBorders
  because the window still lives. When removeWindow is executed
  it is unregistered from PanelShadows and in order for
  setEnabledBorders to work again afterwards we need
  to execute from start PanelShadows::addWindow

TEST PLAN
  --I have created an applet which a PlasmaComponents.Switch button
  and toggles panel transparency on user demand easily

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  updatePanelShadows