D21482: [Notifications] Delay configuring events

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 29 15:25:05 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In `Component.onCompleted` we might not have a window yet which we need to make the events configuration dialog transient to.

TEST PLAN
  - Clicking configure button on configure button of kde application no longer spawns two task bar entries as the events config dialog is now properly transient to the kcm dialog

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/notifications/package/contents/ui/SourcesPage.qml