D21414: Allow 'Exclude folders' section in Baloo KCM to fill window

Kishore Gopalakrishnan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 26 14:33:45 BST 2019

kishoreg created this revision.
kishoreg added a reviewer: Baloo.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
kishoreg requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I just removed a spacer. It seems like it was added intentionally, so I'm not sure if removing it breaks something. I couldn't find any broken behaviour with this change.

  BUG: 407709

TEST PLAN
  1. Open kcm_baloofile. Check if the exclude folders section fills all available space.
  2. Resize the window to make it larger. Check that the exclude folders section resizes to match the window.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/baloo/configwidget.ui