D21082: Fix lid open/closed configurations

Robert Hoffmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 22 15:35:03 BST 2019

hoffmannrobert added a comment.

  In D21082#463848 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21082#463848>, @romangg wrote:

  > This is the real issue. Why are the screen positions scrambled around although there should be a config from before shutdown/suspend (not the lidOpened one), that has the current positions stored. Apparently this one has the wrong positions saved as well. You could check this in your config files.

  The problem is, there is no existing config anymore. If you configure screens with the lid closed, as soon as you open it again, the previous config is gone.

  I added this scenario as Test 7 in the test plan.

  > If between yesterday and in the morning they never opened the lid, there should still be a lidOpened-config from the last time yesterday they closed the lid.

  I guess they opened it some time after configuring and before logging out.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen