D21341: Call KRunner KRunner

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 22 15:05:24 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We are currentlly very inconsistent how we refer to KRunner, impairing comprehensibility
  among both expert users (who know it as "KRunner") and novice users (for whom "Run
  Command" has a literal and somewhat scary meaning).

  This patch is a part of T10966: Unify how we refer to KRunner <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10966> and standardizes on "Show KRunner", helping to turn
  KRunner into a user-visible brand name like Apple's Spotlight.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  call-krunner-krunner (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  containmentactions/contextmenu/menu.cpp
  krunner/view.cpp