D19745: Fix system tray UI/UX & refactor

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 18 19:33:20 BST 2019

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ratijastk wrote in CompactApplet.qml:34
> As far as I remember, one of the branches never got executed in my environment. Could you point to specific use case which requires this "almost dead" code?

You will enter this branch if the system tray is on the left.

It doesn't make a difference now since Dialog gained support to not not overlap panels and to switch edges if it doesn't fit.

This puts the location in a "wrong" way we hit the conflict detection in Dialog and it fixes it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  fix-system-tray