D21226: search for a default wallpaper in lookandfeel

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 15 17:15:46 BST 2019

mart added a comment.

  In D21226#465681 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21226#465681>, @kossebau wrote:

  > Has this been considered already? Only noticed recently, but did not want to create a new theme work can for me :)

  That's what the code in that function i left untouched does line 285 onwards.

  This makes me think that probably i should not define a default wallpaper in the breeze lnf, but rather in the lnf kcm when i'm re-setting the wallpaper to also look in the plasma theme if the lnf does not specify any. this way when using the breeze lnf the default wallpaper would still come from the plasma theme

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace