D21192: Allow user to edit wrong password on lockscreen while waiting for graceLocked period to end

Siddhartha Sahu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 13 19:12:24 BST 2019

siddharthasahu added a comment.

  This one was easy enough. I definitely liked the fact that I could edit the qml files directly and test it live without going through a compilation step. I especially enjoyed it after I managed to crash the lock screen with a typo but was able to fix the stuck lock screen by editing the qml file in a tty and killing the lockscreen process to make it reload. On the other hand, a compilation step here would've prevented this in the first place!

  The rest of the code is still arcane magic to me though :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace