D20930: Update WireGuard to match NetworkManager 1.16 interface

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 13 07:58:13 BST 2019

andersonbruce marked an inline comment as done.
andersonbruce added a comment.

  In D20930#464412 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20930#464412>, @jgrulich wrote:

  > In D20930#464403 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20930#464403>, @andersonbruce wrote:

  > > > Sorry, that's not it, I added a new option to do that, you can now use PasswordField::setPasswordNotSavedEnabled(false).
  > >

  > > Great!  Should I make the change in this review? If so, what is the correct procedure (with git, arc, ...) to merge that change into this review?
  >

  > Should be enough just to merge current master into your branch I guess.

  Isn't  'arc diff' going to try to include the differences between the master I originally checked out and the merged current master as changes in the WireGuard review then?  Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm not a git expert and I just don't want to mess things up.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet