D16425: Added new Suspend then Hibernate option

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 15:13:25 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D16425#449330 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16425#449330>, @avaldes wrote:

  > This is how the module looks with the new option:
  >  F6770639: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6770639>
  >  It looks the same as the "Even when an external monitor is connected", I tried using a HBox but it didn't change the alignment, maybe there is a restriction on how powerdevil builds the UI, but I'm no expert on that. if anyone has any idea on how to change it I'm open to suggestions.

  The feature looks great.

  But I wonder if #vdg <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> could suggest the improvement.
  "Even when an external monitor is connected" is already misaligned.
  But perhaps this setting window would need some redesign later on.
  Do you have an opinion @ngraham ?

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil

To: avaldes, broulik, ngraham