D21075: [QQC2 Slider Style] Fix wrong handle positioning when initial value is 1

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 10:45:03 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D21075#462419 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21075#462419>, @broulik wrote:

  > Hm, right, seems the slider behaves incorrectly without this patch, too :/ Still I think `visualPosition` is what we want to be using

  About Qt's unmodified slider, isn't that one wrong as well ie. shouldn't the values be reversed? So that 1 is on the right, 5 is on the left? But when we fire it up it behaves exactly the same as if there is no reverse flag.

  So from my understanding our slider should fix both that and then the drag behavior.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style