D16995: Consider identical display models in ControlConfig

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 7 16:35:28 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  In D16995#364739 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16995#364739>, @mart wrote:

  > does this cause incompatibilities with old configs?

  No, this is only about the new control files. Config files already differentiate between different connectors. But after thinking about this more I realized there is another issue with old configs, which needs to be solved in another patch of this series:

  If there is no control file, the output retention falls back to global. If there is no global file we set some default values. It should instead take the ones from the config file. By that all config files will stay valid until the user first time changes an output property with global retention selected.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen