D21056: [System Load Viewer] Port settings window to QQC2+Kirigami FormLayout and modernize UI

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 6 23:16:15 BST 2019

filipf added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ColorSettings.qml:45
> +
> +    Kirigami.FormLayout {
> +        anchors.left: parent.left

To better align the checkbox in this layout with the other layout you can set `twinFormLayouts` so the first one points to the second one and get:
F6813267: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6813267>

Or you could go all the way and also make the second one point to the first one and get:
F6813269: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6813269>

Personally I like solution no.1 more.

> ColorSettings.qml:60
> +        anchors.right: parent.right
> +
> +        enabled: setColorsManually.checked

We're having weird resizing behavior because we haven't anchored the two forms to each other:

F6813276: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6813276>

We need to anchor the bottom layout to the top one so just assign an ID to the first layout and then do something like: `anchors.top: manualColors.bottom`

> GeneralSettings.qml:59
> +        Item {
> +            width: units.GridUnit
>          }

Indentation is not working due to uppercase typo. Just change to `Kirigami.Units.gridUnit` and it works!

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons