D20930: Update WireGuard to match NetworkManager 1.16 interface

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 04:48:25 BST 2019

andersonbruce added a comment.

  In D20930#459505 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20930#459505>, @ngraham wrote:

  > When #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> assistance is requested, screenshots of the current/proposed UI are appreciated. :)

  F6804483: PeersDialog.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6804483>
  In the dialog shown, there can be several different "Peers" defined. The question involves the use of the SpinBox as the means of switching between the various entries. Each Peer has the same set of parameters to display/modify and changing the SpinBox value changes which one of them is being currently displayed. The "Add" and "Remove" buttons add a new Peer or delete an existing Peer and change the "of x peers" label next to the SpinBox to correspond to the current total number.

  I have not seen this exact method of changing a dialog before and while it seems intuitive to me, I don't know if it violates any KDE standards and I think both jgrulich and I just wanted to get input from the VDG before this is released.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet