D20576: Add new notifications KCM

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 00:30:52 BST 2019

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ApplicationConfiguration.qml:103
> +            Item {
> +                width: Kirigami.Units.gridUnit
> +            }

you shouldn't specify a width inside a layout.

> SourcesPage.qml:35
> +    Component.onCompleted: {
> +        // TODO the page is push'd in Qt.callLater, why is the model still not loaded when we get here?
> +        Qt.callLater(function() {

The kcm.filteredModel?

> SourcesPage.qml:60
> +    // and then use a proxy model to filter it. We don't get any QML change signals anywhere
> +    // and ListView needs a currentIndex number
> +    Connections {

Can you talk me through all this:

We have a listview with a filtered model with a selected item
We change the filter

As long as the proxies are working correctly and track a movement as a movement, the currentIndex of the listview should adjust.

What does happen?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop