D20144: Make location of "Lock Widgets" and "Remove Panel" buttons more obvious

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 31 19:42:01 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  +1 for moving out out from under the More Settings... button; this isn't a setting so that was clearly wrong. However I'm not sure I like the new placement of the button. Now it's right next to Lock Widgets, which is non-destructive. Seems like it would be easy to mis-click and accidentally blow away your panel--especially on touch. At a minimum I would recommend adding some padding between it and adjacent non-destructive buttons. And maybe Lock Widgets should be moved over to the right side. Thoughts?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop