D19606: [Task Manager] Reorganize and improve presentation of context menu

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 31 15:44:56 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to please everyone with this diff. :)

  The problem is that the more things you put on the main level, the more overwhelming it looks, especially for apps that have recent docs and jump list items. I didn't think that having minimize on the main level of the menu was important since it's easy to minimize by just clicking on the task button itself. If it's not focused, just click it twice.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop