D19694: [RFC] Reduce sidebar icon size/increase list information density

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 22 17:52:22 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  > Ever since increasing the list item size to accommodate 32px icons, System Settings' sidebar has felt somehow wrong to me

  Same here, I prefer this patch rather than the bigger icons. Since we're still having issues with monochrome issues showing up, obviously the question is what do we want to solve at this moment. I'd be more in favor of prioritizing reduced information density, but we definitely need more opinions and discussion on this.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings